This hoodie pays homage to The Goose and Gridiron Tavern in London where the Premier Grand Lodge of England was organized back in the year 1717. The design was inspired by the original tavern sign which is currently on display at The Museum of London. This is a discrete Masonic design that conceals your membership in the fraternity. Discrete design and a great conversation-starter, get yours today!
this hoodie is soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua