This shirt pays homage to The Goose and Gridiron Tavern in London where the Premier Grand Lodge of England was organized back in the year 1717. The design was inspired by the original tavern sign which is currently on display at The Museum of London. This is a discrete Masonic design that conceals your membership in the fraternity. A great conversation-starter, get yours today!
This t-shirt makes for a great staple piece in any wardrobe! It has a classic fit with thick cotton fabric.
• 100% cotton
• Ash is 99% cotton, 1% polyester
• Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 6.0 oz/y² (203.4 g/m²)
• Boxy fit
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamless double-needle 7⁄8″ (2.2 cm) collar
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Haiti, or Mexico